Exchange & Return Policy
We will accept unworn, unwashed, and unaltered merchandise for exchange or return. To ensure this is possible, all tags must be attached and items must be returned in original packaging.
Items are eligible for return/exchange, if the request is raised within 5 days of delivery. You may fill the ‘Return/ Exchange Request’ form (found at the bottom of our website) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the above mentioned period.
Note – shipping charges are non-refundable. If you received free shipping (order value over INR2,500) then INR100 will be deducted from store credit for forward and reverse shipping charges.
All eligible products can be returned for a new product or store credit, which is valid for 6 months.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Products can only be exchanged once.
- Initiate a request to exchange/ return.
- Ensure all relevant details are filled.
- Our team-member will get in touch with you, if required.
- A reverse pick-up will be scheduled.
- If it is a return, you will receive store credit. If it is an exchange, the new product will be shipped to you once the return has been received and processed.
It takes 10-15 business days to process the exchange/ return.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE/RETURN
No exchanges/ returns will be made against garments which have been altered by the customer or have been customized by us as per their requirements.
Products purchased on final sale are not eligible for exchange/ return.
Note – exception being the first order discount and site-wide sale.